Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does This Look like Exotic??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Blaz702, Oct 6, 2010.

1. so i bought some weed form my dealer and she told me that she had some exotic so i gave it a try and man did it fuck me up big time. I was just wondering if it really was exotic or if any body got a name for it. What is the brown orange looking things in the weed.

Attached Files:

2. looks good man. but no one can identify a strain though. it's just a name. probably not exotic how much did you pay?

3. I could pack so many bowl with that right there instead of rolling a blunt ;)

4. I Only had 15 dollars on me but i got two big blunts worth out of it...

5. looks pretty good from the picture to me.
    if you got two big blunts worth for $15 id say you got a good deal.

6. Its weed alright.

Doctor, (shakes hand) Doctor

7. True no one can name the strain, but it's definately some dank looking bud idk wtf ur on haha. The orange and brown things are called pistols which extend out of the calax.

8. *pistils, *Calyx ;)

thats correct, although theyre usually just called hairs lol

9. LOL :p

10. yah it looks bomb man those are hairs smoke that shit!