Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does this look like at least mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bump840, Jan 20, 2011.

1. I never ordered mids before but my friend is in a band with someone who grows and said he would be able to get me a quarter for $40 if i give him a ride, I usually only get danks but it seemed like too good of a deal to pass up considering an eigth usually goes about that for just mids around here.

anyways just wonderin what you guys think about it... the lighting makes it look a lot browner than it is but it just smells completely diferent from the dank i usually get..

[​IMG]

2. yeah smoke it

3. Bro that deffo isn't dank but it looks like mids. Looks pretty close to schwag though. Did he say what strain it was?

4. For the record, mids and regs are essentially the same thing. Some people use mids to try and make it sound like it's better than regs, because of the negative connotation of smoking 'regs' or 'reggies'. Other people say mids just because that's the slang they use. But in the end, mids and regs are interchangeable. People just associate mids with being a higher quality of regs. Which could hold true for some people, but you wouldn't be wrong in calling mids 'regs' or calling regs 'mids'.

5. yeah I know they aren't danks.. he told me he'd be able to get high mids... here's a better pic in some sunlight so it looks less awful..
    [​IMG]

just not sure because it smells so different than this mango kush i got here hah

6. Looks shwag-esque, compared to mids here, if you paid for mids you didnt get that ripped off. It will get you high regardless

7. at least it has a little green in it lol

8. i cant tell if theres any trichs from the pic...but...7 grams for $40...its a good deal.

i would just pack bowls in a bong or roll fat joints. youll be high lol

9. its straight looks like mids to me

10. ya lower mids it looks to me. roll up some joints!

11. Looks like the schwagggggg I use for edibles, usually between 60-75 an ounce.

Definitely low grade bud there.

12. its mids ull still get baked. i would smoke a blunt or make edibles.

13. its not straight schawg either dont listen to these guys. shawg (at least around here) is brick weed, and that is obv just some outdoor that didnt do amazing. it doesnt look like it has been bricked.

14. Honestly the first picture looks like shit, but the second picture looks like almost high mids to me. It looks like pretty good bud on the second picture :)!

15. It's alright.. from what I can see, it looks like low mids but for $40/quart its abit expensive.
    Then again, i've had stuff thats looked worse and it ended up getting me blown
    proof is in the puff, man:smoke: