Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like an eighth?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by White_chris111, Feb 11, 2017.

1. I bought an eighth from a friend for $50 and I want to know.

Attached Files:

2. 2/16th at most. It's so dark though could be cat turds. I think you got a fair shake.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Maybe. is it dense?

If its not then just shy of 3.5

4. Looks about right.

5. Probably. The real question is why are there so many of these threads. We can't weigh your weed for you.

• Like Like x 13
  6. ive always wondered why some start these type of thread ,like you say Toke its not as if we can weigh it ,,,mac.

• Like Like x 1
  7. What did it weigh?

8. Buy a scale, there are good and cheap ones for like 10$.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looks spot on to me

10. an 8th weighs about the same as a us nickel, rig up a cheap scale using a nickel on one side and throw your bag on the other and see if they balance out..
    you can use a ruler and some ingenuity to get you there..

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hate to say it but the weed looks shitty

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. a nickel weighs just that ..5 Grams

• Like Like x 2
  13. Looks like about a pound

14. Thats right a us nickel weighs 5 grams

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks like it. Fire that bitch up:passing-joint:

16. Buy a scale, we have no way of telling how much that is. Also, 50$ an 1/8 is expensive unless you're buying top shelf bud. You should be paying no more than 25-35$ for an 1/8th.

17. My friend live in Chicago and he's paying 60$ for an 1/8. Here in Quebec, It's only 20$ hahaha

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

18. Yea that looks like and 1/8 but damn $50?? Where I live an 1/8 goes for $30 and a 1/4 goes for $55 or $60.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. If you paid 50 for an 8th doesn't matter what it looks like haha thats cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum