Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like an eighth??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by realdope123, Dec 30, 2013.

1. These threads drive me nuts.   Buy a fucking scale already!

2. get a scale. every strain will look different and be either dense, look light and be 3.5 or will be light and look more substantial as 3.5
    make them weigh it in front of you

3. #43 Shiva Blaster, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    I'm sorry, but if you have been smoking weed for more than a month and do not own a scale, then you are a complete fool.    You are probably getting ripped off every single time you buy, and that $10 scale would have payed for itself in a single purchase.

Also, a quick physics lesson for anyone that feels the need to post these threads online:  Weight has very little to do with size, it's about density, which is impossible to gauge from a picture.     YOU CAN NOT TELL THE WEIGHT OF SOMETHING FROM A PICTURE!!!!!   

4. [quote name="Shiva Blaster" post="19271767" timestamp="1388722791"]I'm sorry, but if you have been smoking weed for more than a month and do not own a scale, then you are a complete fool. You are probably getting ripped off every single time you buy, and that $10 scale would have payed for itself in a single purchase.Also, a quick physics lesson for anyone that feels the need to post these threads online: Weight has very little to do with size, it's about density, which is impossible to gauge from a picture. YOU CAN NOT TELL THE WEIGHT OF SOMETHING FROM A PICTURE!!!!! [/quote]The post to end all these types of threads.

5. For sure not an 1/8th 

6. Whatever you say adam. 

7. #47 inhumainpapaya, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    i disagree man. i think you can pretty accurately eyeball the density of the buds from how they look- like do they look really dense or light and fluffy. like cotton wool obviously looks low density but a similar size stone looks high density.
    maybe not always with photos, but irl i usually eyeball then weight it when i get home

8. Not much more than 2.0 grams in my opinion.