Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like an eighth??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by realdope123, Dec 30, 2013.

1. My dealer is sort of a friend, and he brought his friend who tied to sell me and eighth and it was 2.5 grams. I debated with him for a while, ending up getting the 3.5 grams, or so he says. Does this look about right? image.jpg

2. That looks like 1.5 grams man. Unless it's hella dense

3. no, maybe if it is dank though? 

4. This looks really weird. The bottle is a lot taller in real life

5. definitely not 1.5 like someone said earlier....i always store my herb in pill bottles like you have it in so i would say yea that looks like an eigth

6. You're a girl and it's the size of your palm.... if it's at least any dense it could be an eighth.

7. Nah, that shit should filled to the top and compact.

8. buy a scale, they are only $10!

9. There are so many threads on this. It is almost impossible to get an accurate weight of weed by eyeballing, no matter how experienced you are.

Just buy a scale of Amazon you can find them for less than $10.

It is impossible to eyeball as you can not tell the density.

10. I'd say it looks like around 3 grams, so a little short of an eighth. Unless its really compressed.

11. [quote name="realdope123" post="19255124" timestamp="1388440846"]My dealer is sort of a friend, and he brought his friend who tied to sell me and eighth and it was 2.5 grams. I debated with him for a while, ending up getting the 3.5 grams, or so he says. Does this look about right?[​IMG] image.jpg[/quote]Buy a scale and find out. This is 3.5g of really dense bud in a shot glass similar to your pill bottle.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. We got a lady in the house

13. This doesn't look like an eighth to me

14. nah man, usually when i cop an eighth it fills up my whole pill jar

15. #18 tokteza, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013

16. [quote name="tokteza" post="19256723" timestamp="1388461260"]3.5 grams will not fill that pill bottle.... maybe a quarter but definitely not 3.5grams[/quote]thats a lil ass pill bottle. I have gotten plenty eights and put them bottles such as this. This is not 3.5 grams

17. sorry man Im baked and when I looked at the picture I swore it was one of those fat pill bottles haha