Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like an eighth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jjerc, Dec 18, 2013.

1. I'm new to buying weed and was wondering if this looks like an eighth and is worth around $25?

Attached Files:

2. #2 jvsdiojisio, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    Are you sure you know what an eighth is?

That looks like a really good deal.

3. That aint bad for $25, looks good too. 

4. Hard to tell with nothing in the pic to compare it to, but that looks like $25 well spent.

5. Good deal broSent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Asked the man who asked how to inhale weed Lmao

7. Looks good!

8. Looks like a good deal but I don't know what it's in to compare size

9. get yourself a scale for 8 bucks on amazon.com 

10. Looks closer to 4.0 and for $25 a really good deal. At least as far as upstate NY goes.

11. Looks good for 25

12. Does your dealer not weigh it out in front of you? Anyway good deal, 8th around here is 60. 

13. Reference would help.

14. yea it looks good

15. Yes that's an eighth

16. #16 Iceman2damax, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    I don't fucking know?! :confused_2:  Haha.

At least give us something to compare to, like a pencil or a coin or SOMETHING.

I did myself the favor, and bought a scale days ago.
    It really helps.  :hello:

17. THATS ONLY 25???? were i live that would be like 60 bucks...

18. 1. Buy a scale then you won't have to ask us to determine if your pick-up was sufficient.
    2. It looks like you got a damn good deal for just $25 (it looks as though it maybe more than an eighth).

19. Looks like 2 grams to me, but an 1/8 is 3.5 and 30$ so not too bad.Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app