Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like an eighth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PremiumTokes, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Aite thanks guys...got a bone to pick with him now.

2. #22 Capital, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    Wtf?

You need to take off your glove and slap that man.

There is no way in hell that is an 8th. I don't care how dense it is. That looks like a gram

But alas....

Get a scale or don't worry about it.

3. That looks like weed to me. :confused:

4. You obviously do not know you're weed, sorry. :l

5. So we going with its not 3.5 or what?

6. #26 Capital, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012

Says the self proclaimed 18 year old expert who joined the forums last month.

Ya I must not know my weed... :rolleyes:

7. Looks like about 2 grams to me..

8. maybe 1.5-2g if it is really really dense then it would be like 2-3g.
    you never know, this one time my friend/dealer got some really dense shit, he weighed out a gram and it looked to be about .5-6..

9. Looks like about 1.5-2 grams. looks dank as hell, but you definitely got ripped off, don't buy from that guy again.

10. You must not if you believe that is only a gram. ;)
    I am older than 18 actually, much older and the date I joined has nothing to do with anything, I've lurked for years. I could just as easily throw my reputation points or post count at you or likes even.

11. That looks like about a gram, 2 tops. There is absolutely no way its an 8th.

My guess is its closer to a gram than 2. But who the fuck knows, I buy in O's and QP's...

Moral of the story OP.. Buy a scale

12. that is def. not an eighth, looks close to 2 grams

13. Lol looks like a gram to me. God damn sketchy dealers today. I always meet my dealer at his house and he weighs out an oz.. Straight guy

14. There is no way at all to tell from these pictures, but I would say it's at least 2.5. If you were ripped off, it wasn't by too much. Common sense indicates that you shouldn't buy from this prick again though.

15. Usually if something is "Dank" I flush it down the toilet...just sayin...maybe u could get some lysol and spray it.

16. To me this looks like 1 gram-1.75

17. Aite thanks guys I confronted the guy (hes about a foot shorter then me) and he gave me $40 back. Btw Slater nice Avi. Dazed and Confused ftw.

18. I just got an eighth of mids the other day and it looked like about a dime. I put it on the scale and it read 3.5g

If you want people to eyeball an eighth online for you and tell you what it looks like then more power to you, but unless you have a scale, which is a good investment that everyone should have, you aren't going to figure anything out.

There's no way for us to know how much something weighs based on a picture..

19. Looks like an O to me