Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does This Look Like An 1/8Th

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sam420, May 23, 2014.

1. Hey guys I know you can't tell exactly from a photo but it would be alright to get a rough idea. It was meant to be an 1/8th and btw the larger nugs were pretty flat but were relatively dense. Btw its on a wallet case so it's like the size of an average wallet. Cheers guys :) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400835999.286111.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It dont look 3.5 to me.

Buy a scale and you will know if you get your moneys worth, theyre not even expensive.

3. looks like two grams of regs

4. it looks like a bit less than 3.5g to me, just a heads up if you're in the UK an eighth may mean £20 worth and not actually 3.5g

5. Then its not an eighth, I live in the UK and dont get why people say they have eighths, its a £20 draw or £20 bag of weed.
    If its not 3.5g its not an eighth.

6. Cheers guys I live in Australia and I asked the guy for an 1/8th and he said "So a 50 bag?" So if that means something else than idk haha

7. Cheers guys I live in Australia and I asked the guy for an 1/8th and he said "So a 50 bag?" So if that means something else than idk haha
    Oh and btw before I took this photo I smoked two little nugs like the size of the biggest little popcorn nug if that makes sense lol

8. So paying 50 is not bad for an 1/8th.
    1/8th of an ounce is 3.5 grams.
    Unfortunately, that amount of weed you showed us in the picture doesn't look like 3.5 grams I'd guess maybe 1-1.5 G's of low/mids

9. i don't like it either but yeah unless you specify that you want 3.5g you won't get an eighth when you ask for one. and it'll be more like £30-40

10. I know mate, most dont even do it cos they dont make as much money. I grow my own so I dont ever feel like im being mugged off, unless I have one of those dry times.
    Most people that grow in the UK cant, their bud is shit and they still charge dumb prices, well its like that where I live anyway.

11. it does not look like an eighth. somewhere around 2gs. get a scale for $5.

12. definitely looks light. 2gs at most I'd say 

13. Naw it looks like 2gs

14. It looks like am eighth and by eighth
    I mean the worth and of eighth of a dollar

15. Find a new dealer bro that's around a 1/2 8th

16. #17 Exhazer, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    Yeah any dealer who says a 50 bag or anything along them lines is a salty ass douche bag who gives marijuana a bad name.

Am i the only guy who is way to generous with his pot? Like if my friend ask for some pot i give him some pot..he offers me money i say no man dont worry about it. I give away my weed. Its dissapointing seeing people treating a peacefull plant (i dont like referring weed as a drug) like its the only batch of shroomys in town

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Last night I gave my mate a Q, he tried to give me money but I wouldnt take it, your not the only one.

18. It's pretty stemmy, it should weigh out to an 1/8th tho

19. Ur nutz it looks fluffy even a rock hard top shelf bag that size would probably be a Lil shy of an 1/8th... And like homeboy said.. A fifty bag...c'mon maaaan that looks like about 15-20 dollars worth if I didn't know u... Given that shit away to family that's compliant.. Really???