Does this look like a solid vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Rugaroo, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Thinking about getting a vape , but I really don't want to spend a lot.
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Topoo-Herbal-aromatherapy-vaporizer-VP-100/dp/B0045TBL0U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318290068&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Topoo Herbal & aromatherapy vaporizer VP-100: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

What do you guys think?

2. bump, no opinions? =O

3. seems interesting, and has some good reviews. for 30 dollars, seems like a steal!

4. My opinion:
    Looks like a waste of money...Poorly made.
    Probably has no warranty..that digital temp readout isn't accurate.
    If you want something that will work temporarily..buy that..otherwise you can save up your cash and get a better quality vaporizer with a good warranty.

5. Friend has had this for about a year. Smokes it everyday with no problems. first time I used it I got wrecked having never vaped before. Been putting grape ape in it the past few days and it tastes amazing

6. I used to have one of these, works great for the price

7. Awesome, thanks for the replies

8. I don't have alot of experience with vapes, but I've heard very good things about MFLB (Magic flight launch Box)
    It's portable and it's just great from what I've heard, I definitely want to get one in the future.

9. One of my close buddies has this same exact vape. It works pretty well if you put fat bowls in there, but he's had it for a few months and now it's starting to burn plastic somewhere in it so I'm not sure if it'd be a great long term tool.

10. Man that thing is solid i gotsda gets me one

11. I've been using mine (Topoo VP-102, very similar to the one you linked) since about March or April (didn't really get into it a whole lot then, now I am) and it's lasted. I keep in mind that the temp readout isn't accurate, and I'm figuring it's a +/- 20F difference from the readout to the actual heat on the element.

With the GonG on the element, you can't use it to light a bowl (at least IME, I have a small bowl) as an alternative to a lighter.

Overall I'd have to say that it works effectively given the price and the fact that it's at heart, a cheap Chinese knockoff. 0.4g vaporbonged gets me pretty fuckin ripped.

12. Just save and get a decent one.

13. Anyone know if this vape smells? im on a budget and its 30$ and i still live wit the rents

14. Save and buy a good vape. You do not want anything made of cheap materials. Your body will thank you when you aren't inhaling plastic fumes.

15. MFLB on its way for me. I think I would rather something more portable then a desktop vape

16. Save another 70 and get the magic flight launch box. Save another 60 and get the wall adapter and you could not complain. Fat rips, no smell, stealth as fuck

Attached Files:

17. Best vape is tea buddah it's alittle pricy but worth the investment. All the glass pieces are under $20 to replace, lifetime warranty. And to be honest I've had mine for 2 years and still haven't hit a nicer vape

18. Extreme q is one of the nicest desktop vapes, next would be the volcano. I am not speaking from personal preference I have tried over 10 vapes.

19. The boy said he had a budget, so tea buddah is probably too pricy. But for the price, performance, and stealth capabilities of the launch box-it's probably a better piece for while your living at home. You'll have to hide it or something I'm guessing, smaller the piece the better.

20. #20 Shipwreck, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    So you're gonna spend over 160 for magic flight with wall adapter as opposed to a da buddha?

Terrible advice by the way.