Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like a quarter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pot4fun, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Ive been smoking for a few years but im new to buying alot at a time and i lost my scale so i was wondering if this looks like a quarter ounce? I thought it was light but maybe not ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388979313.599224.jpg

2. No that's maybe 4 grams

3. if its somewhat dense it could be.

4. Looks anywhere from 4-5 grams, maybe 6 for wishful thinking.

I wouldn't say it's a quarter though. Just go to Walmart and buy a scale.

5. Id say so. The bag has more volume than most people can tell from that picture. Most of the time i buy 1/4 it covers the bottom of the bag nearly identical to yours.

6. It looks like it's missing 2 or 3 grams

7. Nah looks like weed.

8. skimped a few gsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. 5g quarters are pretty common for tha $25.

10. Get a 10$ digi dude

11. Idk we can't tell get a scale

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. You can borrow my scale. 

It could be 7 or could be light. Pretty pointless to post about this since no one can tell.  :confused:

13. [quote name="No Schwag" post="19292620" timestamp="1389053738"]You can borrow my scale. It could be 7 or could be light. Pretty pointless to post about this since no one can tell. :confused:[/quote]Maybe, buts opinions are nice

14. it could easily be 7g's if its dense nugs but if its fluff no way

15. Looks 2gs short