Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like a quarter to you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Alrex, Jun 27, 2011.

1. I don't have a scale, it's pretty compact

Just the last time I paid 60 dollars I got twice the amount

Attached Files:

2. lol @ the xbox controller comparison

Yeah, looks alright to me.

3. Looks good man. Looks actually a bit heavy even though I can't feel the weight. The buds look dense though, so I'd say yes. :hello::wave::hello:

Is it dank or mid level? Edit: Noticed about you getting twice the amount. The bud still looks dense so I'm just thinking the last stuff was fluffy and airy, this stuff just looks like some thick buds.

4. 60 for a quarter isnt bad either.

5. that looks pretty compact but it does look like a quarter, is it dense?

6. looks close to half an o to me...unless that's more flat then im seeing. nice catch

7. looks to be a pretty dense q. when you said last time it was double the amount, it was proably fluffier.

once i had 2, 8ths side by side, same container. both top shelf from the dispensary. for some reason the strawberry cough was super dense, almost rock hard (i think it was vacum sealed) and it only filled up a third of the container. the MK Ultra was super fluffy and squishy, and it filled up the whole container just right.

8. Yea that looks good , Very Fat Sack.
    Have fun with that ;)

9. Yea that looks good , Very Fat Sack.
    Have fun with that ;)

10. It's 1:08 am in the morning, almost finished the sack

Fun times were had

Watched super 8 and got kinder suprise

11. There :)

Attached Files:

12. I dont know what kind of quarters you guys are getting.. but that looks like an 8th AT BEST to me, only looks like high mids

13. Sweet man, hows that mflb working for ya?

14. gotta compare to te controller bro. unless youre getting huge fluffy 8ths theres no way this is

15. for 60?

riiipppp offfff

16. [quote name='KiefSweat']for 60?

riiipppp offfff[/QUOTE

without knowing the quality of the bud we have no idea to know whether or not he got ripped off. quantity looks good, but the bud doesn't look to be dank either so maybe somewheres like 50 for the quarter would be a better deal.

17. if you buy a 60 dollar quarter, it better come in all nugs, not compacted into a small ass bag. the quality looks of shit. not terrible, but its not dank at all.

but hey, i dont entirely know, so whatever.

the first pic makes it look like shit
    second pic makes up for that.. i mean idk.
    it could be ok shit. but not for 60 bucks a qrter. for sure.

18. Yeah you prolly shouldn't be paying more than 5/gram on mids, especially when ya buyin a Q