Does this look like a HERMIE to you?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Aragorn420, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Does this look like a HERMIE to you?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [quote name='"Aragorn420"']Does this look like a HERMIE to you?

[/quote]

Sure does im afraid mate. That 4th pic is the one to see it on

3. I'm getting over a 50% hermie rate from Marijuana-Seeds.nl. I got 5 good females out of MANY germinated seeds & about 5 or 6 males... and if this is a hermie it will be around the 10th hermie from said batch.

I'm sticking with quality genetics from now on.

4. [quote name='"Aragorn420"']

I'm getting over a 50% hermie rate from Marijuana-Seeds.nl. I got 5 good females out of MANY germinated seeds & about 5 or 6 males... and if this is a hermie it will be around the 10th hermie from said batch.

I'm sticking with quality genetics from now on.[/quote]

Always try get good genetics bro. Iv had 100% success an thts from attitude, different banks (green house, barneys, samsara, delicious seeds) but all via attitude m8

5. [quote name='"Aragorn420"']

I'm getting over a 50% hermie rate from Marijuana-Seeds.nl. I got 5 good females out of MANY germinated seeds & about 5 or 6 males... and if this is a hermie it will be around the 10th hermie from said batch.

I'm sticking with quality genetics from now on.[/quote]

Are you sure youve no other factors stressing the plants causing them to hermie?

6. These were the last seeds from that place. Good riddance. My newest seedlings are all from Mr Nice (BW, Shit, & Devil) and I have a dozen more strains on the way including SSH, Mango Haze, Neville's, The Doors, & more. My next order will be from Sannies. :smoke:

I already see a major difference in Mr Nice's REAL F1 versions of said strains, whereas places like M-S.nl most likely sell either F2 or knockoffs. There's a lot more vigor and the seedlings look like their on stearoids compared to the knockoff crap! It will be my pleasure to cull this last "Royal Hash" seedling...out of a pack of 10 I didn't get a single female! All males & hermies from this so called strain!

7. #7 Aragorn420, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    It might have something to do with Xrays during shipping, but I'm only getting hermies from this seed source. Either way, whether its their fault or not, these seeds are not the real F1 versions of the strains...its crap and I'm sticking with real breeders from now on.

I wouldn't buy from Attitude either. They mark up the shipping WAY too much. And they have the nerve to charge extra for stealth shipping...Mr Nice and Sannies include it FREE. Plus the seeds are so much cheaper if you buy direct, and its less times the seeds have to be shipped/reshipped & xrayed if you just buy direct from Shantibaba or Sannies. Why give any money to a middleman and risk getting old stock?!? Not for me.

8. #8 automan142, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    [quote name='"Aragorn420"']

It might have something to do with Xrays during shipping, but I'm only getting hermies from this seed source. Either way, whether its their fault or not, these seeds are not the real F1 versions of the strains...its crap and I'm sticking with real breeders from now on.

I wouldn't buy from Attitude either. They mark up the shipping WAY too much. And they have the nerve to charge extra for stealth shipping...Mr Nice and Sannies include it FREE. Plus the seeds are so much cheaper if you buy direct, and its less times the seeds have to be shipped/reshipped & xrayed if you just buy direct from Shantibaba or Sannies. Why give any money to a middleman and risk getting old stock?!? Not for me.[/quote]

Well iv always used attitude to 100% success. Only the other day i got 20 feminsed greenhouse exodus cheese in origional packaging. 6 feminised freebies from white cheese to pakistan ryder, a greenhouse seeds t shirt and a bean of the church. All for £65 quid delivered so it's definatly not expensive. The 1 time i did order direct from greenhouse, they f****d it up an we had 2 that wouldnt germ aswell. You dnt need to pick the stealth shipping either. They come all padded out and wrapped up anyways

9. I wasn't hatin' on the Attitude - they seem to be honest and reputable. Its a useful source to buy strains from breeders that don't sell direct, but if a breeder sells direct I usually go that route.:smoke:

10. yeah aragorn if I had mister nice's varieties I would through all those other plants in a ditch some where....