Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like a half zip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Isra202, Mar 5, 2016.

1. #1 Isra202, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    spent $200 last night on some bomb jack herer, I live in alabama where it's hard to get weed like this, so I wouldn't be surprised if dealer tried to pull one on me. I smoked a little bit, here's what's left.

Any ways , I don't have a scale, can you guys eye this down for me
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Need something to show relative size, hombre! Lighter, pen, finger...something. :)

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

3. There's great weed everywhere even in Alabama. You just don't know the right people. Nobody can eyeball off a pic. Looks like a couple grams maybe but who knows.

4. K, I updated pics

5. That does not look like a half zip, but I'm like you, its hard to get killer where I live so people usually give you a bag that doesn't weigh out, or its over priced. part of the game captain

6. Ik there's great weed in Alabama. It's just that usually, all the dank my dealers get is damn indica, and reeks of skunk. This time I got a sativa, uppy, euphoric strain.

The shit I picked up people sell for $30 a gram.

Stupid, right? Welcome to the south

7. Get a scale they're not expensive. Doesn't look like a full quarter even to me but who can tell from a pic. The tree trunks they left on those buds probably way as much as the smokeable material on them.

8. If that's the going rate, then that's the going rate. I love skunky indica's. That's why I started growing. All I could get around here was fruity sativas. That was then, this is now though. Different strains are more readily available, just need to meet the right people is all.

9. Now it looks closer to a half in those new pictures

• Like Like x 1
  10. Everyone gets their homegrown from Atlanta, then it just get shipped here.

Its just crappy outbred "kush" that will just make you sleepy.

11. I think it's damn close. If the buds are fluffy, then no. If thems dense, then prolly. You're looking at 3/8s to a half either way. Get yoself a crappy lil dangle scale! Better than nothin!

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

• Like Like x 1
  12. That looks like around 3/8 of an Oz. Learn to grow you have everything you need on here to get it going bro.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. I have no idea why anyone's saying it's an eighth

14. No one will be able to tell you for a fact over the internet we can guess. with that said , it looks to be about what it should be. maybe a lil under but as long as its worth it to you. I would recommend growing your own as well because 200 a half oz is kinda high not exactly unheard of tho.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  15. Thanks for the pic with the controller. I'd say 1/4 at best.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wym?

17. Unless that bud had zero weight on it thats a quarter to half an ounce. I dont think you got ripped off but man $200 for that bag is crazy.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bag of Stems with some Bud attached

19. Thats what most outdoor looks like... I've seen bud way stemmer than that

• Like Like x 1
  20. Id cry if I spent 200 on that tbh.. looks to me to be about3.5 to 4.5gs at most would be 5gs.. 5gs in ireland is roughly 75euro

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Grasscity Forum mobile app