Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like a good buy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xCoDexReD, Apr 8, 2014.

1. My dealer is dry, so I had to talk to some friends at school and see if they had something. I'm buying a 20 sack and this looks like a gram or two . My only concern is that the bud looks like it wasn't trimmed properly. But it looks like some really good weed none the less

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sorry forgot the pic ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396987032.251022.jpg

3. Thats $20?

4. Whoever took that picture wtf? And it looks like a G not two. You should barter for $15 for that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity For

5. You should take your picks next to a lighter or something for size reference.

6. depends on your location but that looks like a fat gram and thats what it generally goes for on east coast area if its some fiya

7. Ya I'm normally used to paying 10 a gram from my guy

8. looks like he pocketed 10$ unless it was bomb bud

9. I know lol my friend should have taken the picture next to a lighter

10. Considering u and your dealer were dry then it's not so bad. U get a good price all the time so I wouldn't worry too much.

11. #11 telf14, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    ya cant tell if its a good deal or not based on the pic.

you need to

1. feel it and see if its dry/wet or in the middle (a bit sticky and not to dry is best)

2. weigh it

I've got half ounces that look like about 5g but weigh up because they are compressed

12. You got enough lol jk
    I'm from SC so I get a lil jealous of mid priced piff.

But seriously that's not a dub sac at all

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Maybe you should hire a panel of experts to run some scientific tests on it.   Spend about an hour trying to get the price down, after all twenty dollars isn't chicken feed, you have to be extremely assertive with people who are trying to rip you off, especially when you're spending that amount of cash.

14. Looks 1.5, thats what I get for 20$ and around here that's a hookup for such a small amount.

15. actually

16. #17 K3MP3R, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    Looks like A gram at most. And it's just cracked open nugs that's why it looks like a bad trim