Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like a g?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YRN_Cam, Mar 17, 2014.

1. looks like a dime

🌞

2. not at all, unless it's dense, but there's no way it could be that dense.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks

4. looks like .3 lol

5. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah.... yo sorry about that.  but that my friend is definitely not a gram.   Looks like about .4 ish.   You got ripped off dude.  Shit like that happens to all of us once in a while.  Just get a mini scale and ur good.  Also, you better get the fuck away from that dealer cuz hes ripping you off ALOT

6. ^lol yeah that's less than half a gram. Even if that is really dense i highly doubt it's a gram, but you'll never know without a fucking scale..

7. not quite there, BUY A SCALE!!

i need to take my own advice

8. damn, id contact the guy you got it from (if you know him) and ask him why he shorted you...how much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking?

9. I have not bought it yet

10. oh the yeah, def dont buy it. Make the guy scale it out for you so you know for sure its a g! Good luck with it bro, hope you dont get shorted!

11. That's around .5

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. no that is a .5 unless its the densest weed of all time. i would have some shit to say if i got that in a 5 sack

13. Looks like .5-.6

14. that's like 2 grams

• Like Like x 2
  15. #16 TheShadow420, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    Don't ever trust your eyes when weighting ganja - get a damn scale.

But even if that was a gram - I don't suggest buying it, fuck knows what the dealer put in there to make it weight that much (it definitely can't be a gram). Better find some weed that not only weights a gram, but also has enough stuff to last you more than a single joint or sth.

I mean, we get fucked over a lot on weight here in Latvia, but for someone to pass off that small nug as a gram? Hahahahaha, maaan, screw that dealer off, he's a scamming shithead.

16. get a good scale as well no cheap and nasties 

17. No way. Get a scale so you don't need to deal with that shit anymore.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk