Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like a g to you

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by litterlife69, Feb 23, 2013.

1. I picked up an 8'th of some dense shit. Smoked that shit in a week and I remember looking at my last nug and thinking this is definitely a g. Then again it may have been bigger than OP. Possible but impossible to tell just by pics.

2. dense nug, not a bad deal at all (maybe p8-9, but thats hardly a loss my friend)

3. on my hand yea and probably more, but i have giant ass hands. #blessed

4. some people are saying it's over a g ?? .7 max. pics blurry so it could be dense, put up a pic w/ a size reference ?

5. Hands like cured leather

6. It looks like a typical g that was packed into a little baggie without any care or respect for the customer. It looks like .8-1g but you'll never know for sure without a scale

7. That really looks like less than a gram, but not by that much. It'd only be like $1 difference anyhow.

Just buy yourself a scale and then you'll never have an issue.
    ...unless you smoke half of it before you get home. :smoking:

8. Looks close, my guess would be like .8

9. Hard to say dude it looks dense as hell. I only buy ounces but I've had ounces fill a zip or others only 1/3 of a zip. Look a little light but like others have said if its super dense then it probably is 1g. Buy a scale so you know. I bought a scale and now I do t even measure my weed when my dealer comes by because I know he is honest. Only time we break out the scale is for trading green around.

10. haha I love how people are positive it's not a full gram, and then say it's probably .7 or .8!

Like you can really tell from a picture the difference in .3 grams with any certainty.....

Comes down to the trust you have in the person who sold it to you. Could be anywhere from .5 to 1.5 in my opinion. If you have no reason to doubt the guy, it's probably legit.

11. lol i thought you were holding a tiny baby frog

12. [​IMG]

does this look like a G to you?

13. $ 10 buys a shitty scale not really good for anything. spend at least 30-40 for decent quality. it's worth it in the long run.

14. If I had a gram for every thread like this I'd have like 9000 grams.

15. Naw.

Ask your dealer to stop being sheisty

16. It does kinda look like a frog.

17. It's all attached bro

18. Looks like about half a g or maybe a little more, but no way to tell really

19. Lol I got it in a receipt , but it's some fire so I ain't even trippin