Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like a 20??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fb red hairs, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Bought this for 20 bucks at school and I want to know if I got ripped off or not, it is pretty good quality

Attached Files:

2. if its good quality i'm sure you didn't get ripped off, cause it looks a little more than a g and a g is usually 20

3. Looks like a little jar of weed to me.:cool:

4. Yeah, if it's good weed, you didn't get ripped off.

5. Why don't people have scales. I don't understand.

6. No my good sir, I believe this is a 20.

[​IMG]

7. looks about right

8. that looks fake, ask your mom she could tell you, and let you use her scale.

9. That looks like a good amount for 20 but if it's good or not is another story.
    Enjoy man

10. Cause , honestly ..... it seems like a lot of money, and weird to just pop out a scale and weigh weed . . . . . . . ? idk, but I know I need one. Just being lazy about getting one.

btw, I wish someone sold weed like that at my school ! wtf ..... this dime I just bought down the street in this ugly plastic bag , lol .

11. I think it was a VERY good deal. The bud looks a little dry, but other than that the quantity looks most great.

12. A 10$ scale is a lot of money? It will save you money in the long run cause you dont know what weight you are getting just believing what the dealer tells you.

13. If it's mid than its average maybe below average. If it's fire stuff then yeah you got a good deal.

14. [quote name='"pentigram"']I think it was a VERY good deal. The bud looks a little dry, but other than that the quantity looks most great.[/quote]

It's dry when it has crumbles in the bottom

15. shoulda bought a scale with that 20

16. Side comment i like that jar, i dont know why i want it.

17. I weigh with my eyes so I'm set I'm probly accurate +-.2

18. I understand.. I'm go end up buying one soon cause I think this new dude already trying to cheat me .....