Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like a 1/4 oz or 2/4 oz?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TaylorGang34, Oct 20, 2012.

1. ok so my friend picked this up for 200 bucks. I'm trying to tell him it looks like 14 grams. but he thinks its only 7. what do you think. the nugs are pretty big and dense.
    IMG_6559.jpg

2. That's about 10 grams. Looks like.

3. If he thought it looked like 7 why the fuck would he pay 200 dollars

4. Instead of potentially wasting money getting ripped off, spend 25 bucks and pick up a scale.

5. it was his friends hookup so he gave him the money then his friend bought it and gave it to him. if i had a better picture i would post it. because you can't really see the nugs because there are on top of each other. but do you think he got ripped off or not

6. Looks around 10-14 grams, cant really tell how dense a nug is from pics. Like the rest said, just buy a scale you can get one cheap. What did the guy say he was going to give him for 200?

7. A size reference would be nice as well.

8. i would say 10-11 grams definitely not 7 tho.

9. he was buying a half o for 200

10. I didn't take this picture, he sent it to me

11. I'd say between a 1/4 and a 1/2 but imo its not worth 2.

12. The guy your friend got it off of must have had a scale why not just ask to weight it real quick?

13. 2 seems a bit steep, best be getting some good green. :smoke:

14. probably 10-12 grams, I wouldnt pay 200 for it though, 120 on a good day.

15. my bet is it was a half oz,keyword WAS.
    your friends middleman probably taxed it 20 and pinched what looks to be anywhere from a gram to 4 depending on density and if the bud is moist or not.

tl;dr looks close to a half but not quite.

16. I've had halfs that look like that and I have a scale to check, hard to tell without handling the buds yourself, some halfs can look smaller than that, others twice that.

17. #17 sleepy96, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2012
    If you or your friend are spending that much on weight then it is absolutely essential to get a scale. I ordered one online for as little as $5