Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like $80?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InnerSpaceBrain, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Does that look close to eighty? Keep in mind I smoked 2 medium bowls and a small j, does that look decent to you for some danky weed?

Attached Files:

2. That's not money, that's weed

I'll be here all week.

On a serious note, where do you live? If you live in like CA or Co I'd say you got ripped off but if dank is usually $20/g I'd say that looks fair.

3. Yea its like 20 for 1.5 gs from someone I know

4. Maybe put a lighter up to it, there have been pics where it looks like an 8th until it's right next to a bic. Then it looks like a gram or so.

5. I would suggest buying a scale to check the weight yourself. Prices are different everywhere.

6. Yeaaa jus eyeballing it but looks to be about a quarter atm

7. That looks about 4 grams.

But sometimes bud is really dense and it causes small nugs to weight a lot but look small.

8. Did this guy seriously just cover the lighter with the flame -___-

9. Once again, really difficult to take pictures with a laptop, cant really take a picture and balance everything in my hands.

10. lol when they said "take pics with a lighter" they meant lay it down beside the bud as a size reference

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

11. Lmao! Dude... im baked :eek::eek::eek::smoking:

12. How did you miss that op?

Sent from my Droid using GC Forum

13. Haha I think he meant lay down the lighter next to the weed for scale purposes. not spark it up lol. Must be just a little higher than me ;)

Edit: Nvm Swaggrrr beat me to it haha

14. Alright... here, what you aked for LMAO!:hello:

Attached Files:

15. LOL reup the picture. I think it's real funny.

16. Reup the picture

17. bruh straight at $20/g

18. no but this does:
    [​IMG]

19. Lmao alright!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1