Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like 5 grams of purp?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IAmHigh420, Jan 23, 2014.

1. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19388584" timestamp="1390438787"]Where are you that 1gram costs $6.60?...Edit: Assuming your mental scaling is correct (which I don't think it is).[/quote]lol really man.. a gram of anything costs $20.00 bucks here my man.. but its all so dank. my dealer is the shit though so.. just depends "If it aint loud my niggga then dont pass that shit"

Same bruh. East Coast sucks ass for that reason.

I wish I had some of that purp right now man. I've been caught up in a snow storm for like 5 days now. Been dry since Friday night.

3. im in oregon. a gram costs 5-10 dollars for me, usually averaging around 6-7

4. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19388615" timestamp="1390439020"]Same bruh. East Coast sucks ass for that reason.I wish I had some of that purp right now man. I've been caught up in a snow storm for like 5 days now. Been dry since Friday night.[/quote]i feel you my man. this purp is fire man.. got me so high off of just one like 1 gram blunt not even probably. "If it aint loud my niggga then dont pass that shit"

Oregon high-five! I've been picking up ounces of dank for around $150, it's a good life. :smoking: 

6. damn, ive never seen a difference that dramatic before. impressive

7. i pay around there, it depends on the crop, some will be as low as 140 if its some semi danks but i can usually get the really really good shit like way better than this purple for like 180 an oz. averaging around 160. lol these east coast kids dont believe us i bet :p

8. [quote name="mystonedmind" post="19388702" timestamp="1390439727"]i pay around there, it depends on the crop, some will be as low as 140 if its some semi danks but i can usually get the really really good shit like way better than this purple for like 180 an oz. averaging around 160. lol these east coast kids dont believe us i bet :p[/quote]lucky ass dudes.. 20 a gram is how it is here my man "If it aint loud my niggga then dont pass that shit"

9. Buy a scale for more accuracy.

10. hah so you paid 100 dollars for that?!?!

11. [quote name="mystonedmind" post="19389049" timestamp="1390442604"]hah so you paid 100 dollars for that?!?![/quote]yup"If it aint loud my niggga then dont pass that shit"

12. #32 Birdlives, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    No one is paying 20 dollars a gram on the East Coast unless they buy a one gram dub sack every time they pick up.
    If that's the case, it is their own fault for not saving up and buying in bulk because you'll pay 12-15 dollars a gram on quarters and halves and less if you buy ounces or quarter pounds.
    If you smoke once every blue moon than go ahead and buy a 20 dollar gram every month, but it is dumb to buy grams for the most part.

13. This. OR they don't know the right people. I've been getting my grams (in bulk) for less than 8.93, on the east coast.

I can't believe you paid $100. That's a bigger crime than him shorting you.

14. [quote name="janedough" post="19388594" timestamp="1390438875"]Going to have to disagree. I've had some really dense buds and some really fluffy nugs that were all cured/dried correctly but would have had very different weights if you tried to pick out two nugs of the same size. Just look at this, for instance[​IMG][​IMG]If you and your buyers felt comfortable with you just eyeballing then that's your business, but I would never buy from someone who did that and I don't think it's good advice to give someone who's trying to figure out what their sack weighs. [/quote]This man speaks nothing but truths

15. Damn that looks good and could pass for 5gs. Ever since I copped a whole half oz in just a pill bottle it really taught me you never know till you weight it ! I just finished an eighth of purp myself bro. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. [quote name="RickySpanishhh" post="19394363" timestamp="1390521692"]Damn that looks good and could pass for 5gs. Ever since I copped a whole half oz in just a pill bottle it really taught me you never know till you weight it ! I just finished an eighth of purp myself bro. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]yeahhh man its so smooth. im actually high off of it right now my nigha. "If it aint loud my niggga then dont pass that shit"

17. thats some middle school shit haha

18. yeah you gotta weigh to be sure

but I would prob believe someone if they told me there was 5g there, looks about that much.