Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like 3 grams???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hashbrown1204, Jul 13, 2017.

1. image.jpg So this was my first time buying a quanity larger than a gram. I bought 3g for $30.
    Does this look like 3g?
    and can someone tell me what strain it is just by looking at it?
    and does it look like good quality herb?

2. You're joking, right? You can't tell weight by a picture. You can't tell strain by a picture. You can't tell quality without touching, tasting, smelling. Go buy a scale, ask the guy you got it from what strain it is, and test it yourself. You can get a good scale for under $10, if you're worried about getting scammed.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Here we go again.

No, nobody can tell you if it's 3 grams.
    It's impossible to weigh a picture.

No nobody can tell you the strain.
    We didn't grow it.

And no, nobody can tell you how good it is.
    Again, we can't smell a picture, nor can we
    realistically get a good close-up look at it.

But, enjoy.

BTW, we get these questions every single day,
    so be prepared to be trolled mercilessly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. do yourself a favor and buy a 15 dollar pocket scale. You'll save so much worry and save us from posts like this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just make sure you weigh the stuff in front of the guy who sold it to you, so that he knows you don't trust him. That'll help things.

Seriously, don't do this... but also, don't ask questions like this one.

6. First, it's usually 3.5 for 30$.

Second, buy a scale. Looks like less than 3 to me but I'm used to fluffy nugs. Seriously, buy a scale. It should be the third thing you purchase after weed and a smoking tool.

Third, you buy on the black market, you will never know the strain you have. Your guy might think he knows what he has, and he could be right. But what about what his guy told him? Or his guys guy? Unless he grows it or knows who grows it, you don't know what you're holding. Better get used to it¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fourth, seriously, buy a freaking scale.

• Like Like x 3