Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like 12 grams?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 123mac123, Mar 19, 2011.

1. I just started smoking and my friend gave me 12 grams, im not sure though if it is 12 grams, can someone lemme know if they think its 12 grams, and also how much it is at least, thanks![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. yea that looks right

3. no. looks like between 7-9 grams to me: depending on density.

4. umm looks around 10 maybe less.

why did you buy 12 grams?

5. a half of dense nugs fills like half a baggie that size, and thats 2g less then a half so i'd say its close, especially if its fairly dense

6. That looks pretty good but it's so hard to tell

7. I stand by my previous statement.

8. looks about 8-10 to me,
    whats wrong with having a little set of scales...?

9. my zips fill a big baggie,

my half when on a table like yours, basically looks like the whole bag is full.

so i wouldnt say thats 12gs.

seeing it in your hands makes it look like a quarter with a little more in it.

as i have about a quater left of my shit and it looks just like that in my hand.

10. now that i look at it again i think ur right cause its not very close to a half a bag anyway, +rep for me makin dumb arguments when im *driving too fast*

11. its IMPOSSIBLE to judge weight unless uve had experience with that strain..............
    bubbak bags look super light while my pandoras box bags look way over crowded.............density is the key to "looking" like its light

12. WHAT?:confused:

13. impossible to judge the exact weight, but educated guesses for the most part are fairly accurate. I agree some buds will fill a bag while others wont, but c'mon....

14. This is my first time buying and I just wanna make sure I didnt get screwed, I paid 90 dollars, Canadian, and got that much, do you guys think thats a decent deal?

15. I doubt its 12. Probably 9-10 grams.

16. 90 canadian should buy you a half or close to it.

100 is most halfs but that was last year, prices might go up.

10 a g isnt bad but in canada it kinda is.

17. no way for us to tell but it shuoldnt be too far off of 12 looks like about 9 maybe 10 to me but as i said literally no way for us to tell

18. looks like 8.3 grams.
    how the fuck would i know?
    but seriously. im high. and 8.3 sounds about right. 8.342. throw that bitch on a scale. its gon read 8.342. not 12

19. Seems like 10 grams or so, but ive been suprised by the weight of bags before so it could be 12, or who knows it could be 8. only way to know is a scale not to ask us...

20. Does this look like a scale?:wave:

Attached Files: