Does this look like 10 bucks worth?

Discussion in 'General' started by xsubxwooferx, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Hey guys I recently found a new dealer cause been getting it from middle mans and getting ripped off and wondering if this looks legit for 10bucks...let me know, thanks.

Attached Files:

2. looks to be a few Js worth so yea.. is it purple or just dark brick

3. Its kinda limeish/yellowish...It looks brighter than the pic tho..lots of red hairs and white hairs.

4. yea it probably looks worth 10 bucks but youll feel if its worth it after you smokeit :smoke:

5. lol yeah 20bucks worth last me and my friend 2 days all day smoking both days out of this waterfall bong I made just out of 16oz bottle which is what ill be using prob with this except maybe a joint.

6. 1.2 - 1.4

Yeah about 10 bucks worth

7. Thats shawg. You can get an oz of shawg for 40 bucks.

8. Does this look like the apprentice tokers section?

9. ^ What if it did?

10. Than thats some good fuckin weed and you be trippin, cause this aint the apprentice tokers section. But it doesnt look like good weed.

Who cares man, if it gets you high and you think it was worth it, keep smoking. For 10 bucks, I get .5g, maybe a gram if I'm lucky. Some people can get an eighth of mids for 10 bucks. Different everywhere.

11. it's kinda hard to tell, dude. prices vary from place to place, not to mention it's damn near impossible to judge the weight of weed just by looking at a picture of it. it's all just speculation... invest in a scale?

AND you posted this in the wrong section. read the forum descriptions..

12. yeah just seen section should post in...oh and its not schwag its mid at least if not more cause I think schwag gives u headache and this weed doesnt no matter how long hold in or so plus about 2 bong hits any1 would be high off it.

13. You think??
    That means you haven't tried shawg.

14. If you think it's good what does it matter what anyone else thinks. Smoke away son.

15. quantity wise thats probably what i'd pay a tenner for i guess

how was the smoke? what did you think?

16. looks like no problems for 10 bucks

17. looks fine to me

18. Can't really tell how good the quality is cuz the pic isn't real clear but if it's decent shit then yea that looks like its good for $10