Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look legit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ziggy513, May 15, 2010.

1. www.SaveOnScales.com have a look at this site. myweigh scales are great

2. dont get it 75% of the reviews are out about the same error "out2" flashing

3. It doesnt seem to have a brand name or anything, looks like something youd find in a christmas cracker or summin, the reviews aint looking good either Id play it safe and go for something off grasscity perhaps Proscale 111 AKA Snake Eyes - Dutch - Grasscity.com ?

4. ya i'd keep looking.

5. Yeah I was thinking about ordering off here. I've never ordered anything online though. Have you ever bought anything from here? How would I go about that?

6. Well its pretty self explanatory, just click add to cart and follow the steps from there dude, pretty sure Grass City accepts most cards (youll need a Debit or Credit card to buy online obviously) I personally have never bought paraphernalia online really but Im pretty sure Grass City is a dependable site

7. I don't know, that doesn't look too great to me. Myweigh's are great. They're very reasonably priced, and their quality is above most.

8. Yeah, I would check out a scale from a legitimate site like Grasscity. It's usually unwise to trust products that aren't brand name, even if they are a lot cheaper.