does this little weed nugget look more like a dragon with no legs or a turtle

Discussion in 'General' started by kangaroofire, Oct 4, 2012.

1. see i helped you out

[​IMG]

2. is this the stupid thread you deleted before? lol

anyway, looks like a bat. yeuhp.

3. If u look hard at it it kinda does look like a swiming sea turtle swimmin toward your face hahah :smoke:

4. Looks like a dolphin and are you serious? How high are you!? lmao

5. Oh and I can see the turtle as well

6. [quote name='"ireallydontwhat"']Looks like a dolphin and are you serious? How high are you!? lmao[/quote]

I can see that shit too a jumping dolphin

7. I see a spider

8. Muahahaha I concur :smoke:

9. Off-topic, I just farted.

On-topic, it looks like a nug of weed.

10. Side on view of a turtle for sure. Also this is the stoneriest thread of all time.

11. [quote name='"didier12"']Side on view of a turtle for sure. Also this is the stoneriest thread of all time.[/quote]

No lie it is haha

12. The nug on the top left looks like a cow's face looking towards me. Only one that sees that? Can't see a dolphin, though.

13. that one on the upper left looks like a green charizard running after me

14. I see the turtle

15. Haha so does, or maybe a dinosaur head, but yeah it has an eyeball and everything.

16. Lmao yeah :smoke:

17. The one in the second last row two from the right looks like a piece of broccoli to me.

Is it just me or does this look like the ones in the bottom right hand corner?

[​IMG]

18. You high or something?

19. Looks like the face of Jesus man. You better not smoke that or he will smite you. Show it to the pope, they'll probably reward you with a bunch of those awesome crackers they give you at church! Mmmmm