Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this just seem to fit or just me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piller, Feb 28, 2010.

1. #1 Piller, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
    My dealer just kept 1 of the 3 blunts that we were gonna smoke.. its a semi kinda long thing...We rolled two mini's and 1 white owl. White owl was the biggest with most good bud. We're are normal spot were we done it before and no one got worried. Today they did. Went to diff spot. Smoked two smaller blunts and people came out and started car. Other car drove past us and then reversed and stayed with headlights at us, they thought sketchy we left that spot, drove me back to my place i asked for it he dropped it then said peace and i said peace and left. I just rememberd i didn't gt the blunt. i Ask him bout it and he says i didn't wanna burn, i never said that i didn't wanna. He didn't reply.

Am i high as fuck or did he just keep the bigger blunt?

2. hahahah ,they smoked that blunt :smoking:

3. goddamit lol, oh well -_- new dealer time!