does this happen to you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SlickRick4o3, Oct 13, 2011.

1. ight so i basically i come to the reality that i CANNOT stay still .. like even watching tv, i cant just lay there and stare at the person on the screen in the eye without moving. like i have to be doing something otherwise il twitch??? like my whole body .. but if i keep my leg shaking i wont twitch or if i keep moving my fingers i wont twitch at all .. makes me SO self consious. i like this 1 girl but i cant talk to her in person for a good conversation cuz i dont want her to see me twitch lol what should i do? its so hard to live ..

2. It's called adhd, sorry check it out.

3. foreall ? i dont think cuz im a really calm person haha like i dont talk a lot i thought ppl with adhd dont keep their mouth shut. and i have a good attention span ... so i disagree with your post

4. If not adhd, then 100% add.

5. If your talking about when your high that used to happen to me when I first smoked in highschool, just a nerves thing. If its all the time you could have anxiety.

6. but like i just said i dont have a bad attention span .......... :|

7. i think im guna go see a doctor for this shiet. its pretty serious.. its fuckin wit me gettin some pussy thats serious shit

8. That's not the thing, that isn't the only symptom. You can't stop moving and you gotta have something to do with your hands. I was told I have add aswell but aye whatever fuck em.

9. but its more just twitching then attention span. like ovbiously i sometimes daydream when im blitezed but usually never sober. the twitching increases when i blaze and its not as hard when im sober .... so weird. im WEIRD. thats so fucked!!! i would of never thought me to be one of thoes weird kids ..

10. Lmao, It's all straight man. You aren't some weird ass cause of this little shit, just relax mate. Before you know it this shit will fade away.