Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this happen to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SconsinStoner44, Aug 5, 2011.

1. When you get high do you feel like you hear better or hear random sounds that you wouldn't when your sober?

2. yep. I sometimes get like wolverine lol. it can heighten senses

3. Yes yes. Sometimes its from smoking mids and getting a buzzing headache, and sometimes its from smoking dank and just hearing shit like the wilderness in a wider level.

4. Do you also grow claws?

And yepp happens :p

5. Happens to me all the time

6. i hear sooo much better high, especially music

7. when i first started smoking, yes. no really anymore though. i really should take a tolerance break....

8. I remember occasionally having auditory hallucinations when really high in a silent pitch black room. I remember one time grabbing a bat because one time I swore I heard 2 people wispering on the other side of my door at 3 in the morning. It was no one but my heart was racing like crazy thinking I was I was going to have to kill someone If my door opened.

9. unfortunately no :(. It's not the claws I would want the most, but the adamantium skeleton. now that would be badass :D

10. oh hell yeah.

super power activated.

11. I hear sirens more, I can tell the difference between cops and ambulances but when I'm baked i think every siren is a cop