Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this happen to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mono15591, Oct 12, 2009.

1. When I get high I always seem to concentrate on how fast my heart is beating and how I am breathing

In the beginning this used to freak me out but now I don't really mind it too much but to not have to think about would make my high all the better

Scored some bud today too
    And I found a dealer/ old friend that I've only met a couple of times in the past

2. a fast heart isn't that bad as I use stimulants from time to time( NO pre workout) never really bothered me but try to keep your mind off of it, it makes your high less enjoyable.

-happy tokin.

3. put some music on so you cant hear your breathing/heartbeat

4. It used to, it sucked. It's kind of hard to be in good nature when your heart is exploding. I don't get it anymore though.

5. You can fuck your high up really bad if you start to worry about anything. I get to the point where it makes me feel like I'm dying I shake and my shoulders get all stiff. You just can't think about that shit.

6. i used to hate that, now I have to be SUPER baked to feel that and I count it as a blessing ;)