Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this happen to you guys..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LCAshin, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Fortunately this doesn't happen every time I smoke, but occasionally when I smoke at night, more precisely at midnight (hence why I'm making this now), i see ghosts. It's the weirdest thing. Usually it happens when I'm alone but occasionally with friends too. Sometimes even my friends are like "what the hell was that bullshit."

2. Happens to me even when I'm not stoned...

3. yeah man ghosts are actually aliens.:bongin:

4. Did someone die in your crib or something? LOL

5. That sounds pretty creepy. :confused:

6. You see ghosts? What do they look like? Thats just weird.

7. no thats just me creeping in ur house

8. Yeah I nearly shit myself when that happens...

9. Yeah I nearly shot myself when that happens

10. Thank you for share![​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Dude maybe your like possessed or something man.

12. Lol I tend to see them unstoned Idk lol

13. Well, maybe you're just naturally more in tune with the energies that ghosts/spiritual beings project and the time seems right for "paranormal phenomenon". You being stoned may just help you notice them more and actually consider the chance of it being something like a spirit. Your sober mind would be much quicker to rationalize the situation and create an excuse for what you saw. So put the possibility of being in tune, the time of night, and your open stoned mind into account and it could be possible.

Theoretically.

14. #14 captnhowdy420, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    VERY FUCKING TRUE. You see aliens try to trick us by stealing our bed sheets & dressing up as ghosts. They want to make us weak minded humans believe the existence of aliens is laughable at best while spiritual encounters are dead shit serious. Religion? Spirits ? I laugh. Science ? Aliens ? You better watch your ass for that anal probe, bro.