Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this happen to anyone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, May 11, 2010.

1. So i have been smoking everyday for a couple months, mostly by myself at night. Ill pack a fat bowl of some dank and then just lay in bed on my laptop and turn on some tv. Lately i havent been getting as high because i feel like its such a daily routine so im so used to doing everything in that order. Idk if that makes sence. But if i smoke the same amount at a different spot that im not used to i find that i get alot more baked for some reason. Does anyone have this happen to them?

2. yeah that's never happened to me in the sense of me saying " Damn i don't feel as high cause im in my zone "

but now that you mention it I certainly notice that in new places and new situations you do always seem to get higher

I think it has to do with the fact that you zone out easily while high or at least most people and so when you're in a new place it wakes you up more and you're more aware of your surrounds so you feel more awake and alive

3. its probally because its such a routine your bored, get high then do something else, your not any less high, you just cant enjoy it as much, but if ya cant do that then just smoke more :smoking:

4. yeah. everytime i smoke in a new spot I always feel higher than if I smoke in the same spot.

5. I've found it helps watching something new on television that interests you. That's about all you can change up in this situation though.