Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this happen to anyone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Madddhatter, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Does anyone here ever get bombarded with negative thoughts when high.

Last night I smoked a bowl and this happened to me. I wouldn't really call it a trip. It's like my mind just starts pumping out negative thought after negative thought. For example, I'm going to college this fall, and when I got high last night I starting having serious doubts about it. And I just couldn't get out of that mindset.

I do deal with a lot of depression and anxiety. Maybe that has something to do with it. All I know is that it's frustrating as hell when it happens. Like, man, I just wanna smoke a bowl and fucking relax.

2. you're lucky those are your negative thoughts. well, not necessarily lucky, but some of us have much, much worse thoughts appear in our heads.

3. put on some music and dont think, just enjoy

4. sometimes i have the same problem and depending on the type of music it makes me think even more .. just try and make positive thoughts happen with happy surroundings

5. You were probably just thinking on it to hard. I constantly do that while high.

6. Sometimes when i am lighting up i just think about how depressing and lonely life really is after college and how pointless life is without social interactions on a regular basis...

7. [quote name='"Koochagian"']Sometimes when i am lighting up i just think about how depressing and lonely life really is after college and how pointless life is without social interactions on a regular basis...[/quote]

That just made me depressed. Wtf man?

8. I'm sorry bro...Smoke a bowl! that will make it better

9. You just get more paranoid and unsure when you're high, I believe it's quite common.

10. listen to your mind and more important what cannabis trying to do, dont be afraid to get certain things in your life straight while high, this plant can make you a better person in so many different ways.

11. +1 agreed

12. nah man, life is not pointless without regular "social" interactions.
    Take a break from it all and try to 'interact' with yourself, really.
    Self discovery. You learn a lot about yourself which will then make you a better person for that fake society.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdGAw08tLF0]Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon-Full Album-HQ - YouTube[/ame]

14. very true my friend very very true, its amazing how weed opens up your eyes to how fake people are being especially in social settings, when I am stoned around non smokers in a social environment I feel as if I have got the upper hand somehow and I even feel sorry for them sometimes, oh and rep.
    :)

15. your not alone. i sometimes have negative thoughts as well, and of course, the paranoia doesn't help. i usualy try to lose myself in some videogames usually and if im stoned i'll forget what i was thinking about it.

16. I have this problem too, i fucking hate it.
    Except the things I think about are more like: what if my job drug tests me, what if my parents randomly test me and kick me out again then I won't be able to see my pup, what if when I save up enough to move out my job decides to test me n I get fired then I lose my new apartment, satellite tv, internet <-- basically all the stuff I earned myself from being independant.. it's a shitty feeling man, it makes it tough to decide whether smoking is worth it anymore.......:(

17. Yea, I had it so bad the other day my entire high was fucked. We're only human, though. You just have to remind yourself that you're being ridiculous and there's really nothing in the world that should scare you. Be a freakin' Spartan.