Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ImTheBakerCA, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Recently I tries edibles and they made me throw up about and hour in and I was wondering if others have this problem or is it just me. It only happens with edibles not when smoking.

2. never threw up from edibles.
    usually at that point in time im feeling couchlock'd

3. I've never puked on edibles but I've seen some buds eat a few brownies too many because they weren't patient enough for them to kick in and were blowing chunks in my garbage disposal. it is a way more lasting potent high in edibles so makes sense.

4. I didn't throw up from a gram hash cookie. :confused_2:

5. I've almost thrown up off edibles, I've yet to really have a great experience with them because I've smoked or vaped 99% of the time.

The time I almost puked was because we smoked a hash bowl and a fat bowl of Diablo, then about 30 minutes later my friend got the bright idea to eat a very potent brownie we'd aquired earlier. Long story short we end up sleeping in the car in a McDonalds parking lot, I'm feeling like shit barely knowing where I am when I wake up, other two friends puked quite a bit. One of my buddies suggested drinking water if you feel sick, I've never tried it because I haven't eaten an edible since

6. I'm usually the first person to throw up. Drinking, smoking, roller coaster, you name it, i've probably been sick doing it.

Never had it happen with edibles though. I've been very, very stoned from edibles, but never sick. Maybe one of the ingredients disagreed with you?

7. Maybe it could be the person who made the edible to now that I think of it.

8. [quote name='"ChaosSquirtle"']I've almost thrown up off edibles, I've yet to really have a great experience with them because I've smoked or vaped 99% of the time.

The time I almost puked was because we smoked a hash bowl and a fat bowl of Diablo, then about 30 minutes later my friend got the bright idea to eat a very potent brownie we'd aquired earlier. Long story short we end up sleeping in the car in a McDonalds parking lot, I'm feeling like shit barely knowing where I am when I wake up, other two friends puked quite a bit. One of my buddies suggested drinking water if you feel sick, I've never tried it because I haven't eaten an edible since[/quote]

Killer name/pic! I literally lolz haha

9. #9 InitialToke93, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    I have never thrown up from a edible but i always underestimate there effects and end up couchlocked, the first time i ever ate some edibles my buddy said they were shit so i ate 5 and i drove home then sat in my car for 3 hours

10. I've never had edibles work so, no I haven't. :laughing:

11. Your kinda lucky from my stand point. I don't really like the process of getting the high from it and its effects. It's a lot different than smoking.

12. I can understand what you mean, but I'm not so lucky in the aspect that I've wasted a lot of weed trying to make edibles :laughing: I mean, I'd like to experience edibles at least once in my life haha

13. I wouldn't keep trying it makes you sleepy I usually black out Shit isn't really funny you just feel like you are living in slow motion. Also it makes your eyes sensitive to light. At least for me.