Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does this happen to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by neonkittensx, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Recently I've been noticeing a pattern in the way I feel after smoking. And it's not a good thing. I notice that for a few days after I smoke it almost feels like I have a cold. I get an itchy runny/stuffy nose and sometimes my eyes get sore and my throat gets sore.

I guess I can safely assume that the sore throat is caused by coughing and smoking more cigarettes than usual. But the rest is so confusing. Part of me feels its almost like an allergic reaction. Kind of like when there's a lot of pollen in the air and the same thing happens. I'm not sure.

2. Perhaps there is allot of pollen in the air and you have hey fever. It can develop later in life, some times its completely debilitating for me

3. Idk after getting stoned for the first time my perception on reality changed a ton and to this day I have to wait a month to see shit normally