Does this girl want to hookup again?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Jan 13, 2008.

1. I was hooking up with one of my friends for a few months, then out of nowhere she said she did not think we should hookup anymore and it was because she was starting to get more serious feelings for me. So tonite she sends me an im saying "i dont feel like going out tonight, but if u get back fairly early & feel like watching a movie or something let me know".

Does this sound like she wants to hookup again? I dont know if I should make a move or not because she never said anything about hooking up again and I dont want to make a move if she really does not want to hookup anymore, but I don't really know any "friends" that invite another friend to watch a movie at night on a saturday?

2. Booty Call!! Go get some.

3. yea but why would she tell me she wants to stop hooking up, and then ask me for a movie, and wait like 3 weeks to do this?

4. Spit some game, fuck her, make her pay you for it.

Cash only.

"With dick so good, I charge by the minute, is you lost, it costs, to be around a boss, n' I play bitch's better than tiger plays golf"

(lyrics beezies, don't trip)

5. Man if I could tell you why women do some of the shit they do, Id be a rich man. This sounds like she wants you to come over to rub uglys. Maybe she just wants to take it slower, maybe she has been thinking about you for 3 weeks. Just go over and play it cool. Im sure she wants to smash though.

6. i hooked up with this girl in the past tons of times already, but basically she dumped me a few weeks ago and now sent me this message.

7. yeah you're in. go there KNOWING she wants you to pound-play it off when she gives you the long look with her eyes saying smash my veegee and pretend like you dont see it, any comments from her like "yeah we did have some nice sex" simply agree that you liked poking it and go back to "being friends"....basically make her come out and be obvious.

pussy might be gold but our dicks are diamond.

I would say good luck but you dont need it.

happy puffin!

8. hahaha that was good

9. ...obiously she wants to hook up agian. watching a movie...pfft.

10. ok now i need some advice. She came over and watched some show on dvd she brought for like an hour, then went back to her place. She also sat on the opposite side of the couch the entire night. wtf is going on here?

11. she was waiting for you to try something

12. Girls are so annoying man. They do this shit with their games. I eventually had enough and told the girl to just fuck off. I know it sounds harsh but we can only stand so much.

13. Shoulda made a move brotha

14. If she doesn't want to hook up with you she wouldn't call you over there to watch a movie. If she has feelings for you and wants shit 2 get more serious, and thinks you don't, why is she going to call you over there? To like fuckin' sit around and tease herself with the fact that you and her could be fucking?

Idk, I just don't think she'd call you over there unless she's tryn' ta' fuck.

Edit: didn't see the OP's second post my bad...

15. u really think so? I mean i have hooked up with this girl like 30 times already, i assumed at this point she wouldnt' be doing this bs and just lay on me or something if she wants to hookup again?

16. there's a method to figuring out if you should make a move or if she's interested or not. if you ever watch a movie with a chick and you're unsure of her feelings, put your hand that's on her side on your leg and leave it open or just relaxed. if she has her hand in a similar position, there's a good chance she wants to you to grab her hand and hold it.

another way to tell if she's interested is if you like stretch, scratch your eye/head whatever, or do something like those and she imitates it, that's a sign that she's interested. most girls will subconciously imitate a man's actions if she's interested. got that from a men's health article and put it into action last night at the movies. first did the hand thing, but was still unsure if she wanted it so i scratched my eyebrow, looked around, and she did the same things. by the end of the night we were in each other's arms. :hello: just some possible options for you to try bro. good luck.

17. Not to sound harsh or anything but you fucked up man. A girl wouldn't just call you outta the blue saying "If you get back early we should watch a movie, or something." *bangs hammer on the head* Just try to spend some time with her again in the future, then you can pick up where you missed out.

18. but to my defense, she told me 3 weeks ago she does not want to hookup this semester anymore and wants to be friends still though, so what am i supposed to think here? Other than asking me if I wanted to watch a movie tonite, she has made zero indication in the last 3 weeks that she wanted to hookup again, and has not said anything like that except just askign if i wanted to watch a movie. I did not want to make a move on her and have her freak out if she thought she is just here hanging out as a friend. She is coming over again tonite though

19. Sounds like she is tryin to test you man.. she wants to be more than friends so she cut you off on the sex to see if you would start datin her.. This chick sounds too complicated man.

20. I respect that decision but at the same time you cannot trust what girls say, they really don't know what they want (girls don't flame me, i'm just being honest). I would have just cuddled with her and been all like "I'm not gonna make out with you or anything, but I just want to cuddle with you.." something along the lines of that, and I'm sure you could've slipped a kiss in. Girls want a guy to lead, REGARDLESS, even if she would've gotten up and left during the movie what would you have to lose? You'll just realize that she's a flake, ditch her ass, and go and hang out with other girls, you'll feel better, she'll be jealous, and most likely crawl back to you, but thats just me...