Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does this girl like me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Martinconner773, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Alright 2 days ago in my volunteer work at the library i encountered a girl. We did not talk until she approach me and ask for my heritage i said Im _______ and _________. She replied with same here im from _____ and ______. SHe said she was surprised since she did not know anyone like me that was the same heritage as her. I guess she got interested in me after that and ask  for my facebook so i said sure My name Is _____ ______. later that day she added me and we had an hour conversation and ask my phone number, which i found unsual since i never got a girl ask for my phone and i dont rreally talk to girls that much. Then the next day goes by and we then again talk in facebook for like an hour or so. THis time she ask me to have lunch with her but since i was kindy shy i said mayby not really answering her question. (I regert this now) then today we did not talk at all because im too scared to talk to her first as she is the one starting the convo. SHe was also new to here and moved here 5 months ago. Was she just being nice to me since we were the same heritage and trying to make new friends, or likes me. Srry im asking a stupid question but i know nothing about girls. MY friends says she likes me but im not to sure. please leave your opinion below tnx. and she is 1 year older than me im 22 she 23 does anyone find this age diffrence strange, because i kindy do.....srry for bad spelling and grammar im to lazy to fix 

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5-cbOHel7w

3. Yeah, you screwed that up. You should be on her like peanut butter on jelly. Good luck bro.

4. Stop being so shy.... that might help

5. haha i wish but i just dont talk to girls much haha thats why im kindy shy around them 

6. She sounds interested

You don't  :confused_2:

7. envision she's already your friend.

talk to her.

8. i think he's just to lazy

9. not lazy im just shy 

10. Don't talk to girls? Hmmmm  Cool, more for me! send her my way. 

Big changes coming up in my grow rooms, come add your inputs and advice's. Ty
    http://forum.grassci...oc.html/page-11

11. I'm a dick I know, but this is the funniest thing I've ever read. You're too scared to put your heritage on here and it's hilarious. I mean __________?!?? Lol.

But seriously, she wanted to get to know you more so she asked you out to lunch. This is where you say yes. She's obviously interested and you made it sound like you're not interested which is probably why you two haven't talked. So what you should do is message her on Facebook an just have a normal conversation. Casually ask her if you two can still go out to lunch and go on from there. What are you scared of, I mean if it's rejection that won't happen because she's into you. Or you think you're a hideous fuck, in which case, you might be but this chick is still interested and wants to rim your cornhole. So go for it bro.

12. #12 TheDankBank, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    Maybe instead of being shy actually talk to her. She most likely wont judge you, atleast to ur face. They just have a vagina dude. Another thing, 90% of the girls i have met were actually really kind. (Until awhile after the relationships). Just quit being shy, its all in your head.

13. Haha yea the heritage thing im   filipino and european since you wanted to know. BUt yea i guess tnx for the feed back ill message her tommorow to see if it goes well 

14. and no i dont think im hideous as fuck im just shy i guess since i never really talk to girls that much. 

15. Get some confidence man. Tell her you want to take her out for lunch... She wants you.

16. - Asks for your name 
    - Asks for your facebook
    - Asks to go to lunch for you 
    - Has an hour-long conversation with you 

She clearly hates you. 

17. Hell yea dude, men and women both determine if they would have sex with eachother in the first 30 seconds of seeing eachother. If she approached you she is probably attracted, take her out to lunch pay for it and leave you inhibitions go... Be yourself. Also the one year difference is nothing, you not in high school no more man! And btw I think your still a virgin dude, but I'm not saying it to be a dick or a bad thing, she might actually think that's cute to take your innocence from you, I lost my virginity at 17 to this sexy ass girl that was 25 and lived at her house for like 3 months or so (parents didn't give a shit what I did) and all my high school buddies were like "no fucking way dude" and they envyed me for that also it's been almost 2 years and she still constantly texts me but I wouldn't personally be in a relationship with her just because she is worthless so the one year difference is nothing your just making an excuse. Anyhow dude shes interested in you and that's a fact, asking about you, your name, added you on facebook and you both even we're texting Also she wanted to go to lunch, all the pieces are in front of you, now it's time to put em together.... If your interested show your interest back, leave go of your inhibitions and don't brag and you need to be more assertive, you ask questions and be interested. Also a little weed can make a boring and awkward moment an awesome time!!!

18. Eh happens to me too. In fact tonight and the night before by the same girl who always drinks at my restaurant.

She keeps asking my coworkers if I'm taken.

I almost want to go to her and say 'don't waste your time, I'm not your type'.

19. You don't really sound 22 with your grammar js

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. She wants you! So invite her to smoke a g then give her the old d.