does this girl like me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by J2THERAGE, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Need advice badly! So there is this new girl at work that is super hot and goes to the college that I just graduated from, she is here temporarily for the winter break. We both work as towel service/facility cleaners for an athletic club and our job is pretty easy as long as we manage our time. The first day I asked if she wanted to blaze before work and BAM we smoked in my car and I showed her all the cool spots around the gym we work at. Every day for the past three days we have been chillin, sneakin around at work getting high, talking about crazy stoner apocalypse shit, and pretty much making work fun.

Today, I started to notice that she would bend over in [I kid you not] these skin tight yoga pants and insisted to clean the drain in which I was suppose to clean. When I am working in a different department, she texts me those emoji icons with messages that sometimes I don't even understand. My other coworker who is this high school punk was like whistling at us when she hopped in my car to go blaze today during lunch break which actually made me really uncomfortable in hindsight. When she gets in she's like, "I'm soo out of shape", which was setting me up for a nice compliment to give. When we parted ways after work I told her I would hit her up if I didn't go snowboarding this weekend, in which she replied "I'm down". A rather intriguing response I thought.

Also, she asked me if it is fun to work alone in the club at night when I close the building, and I was like "yea but my goal is to bring a gurl back there and get away with it". She then replies, "It would be fun to do it in the Spa, closets, pool,etc". Although she may not have been referring to sex with me it still made me wanna pursue this wild lady.

Anyways, these little gestures are starting give me the impression that I should at least try to smash. She is really cool and all, but the reality is she is going back to the university in a few weeks and it will be short-lived. My strategy is to keep playing good friend mode and if the flirtyness continues I will prob make a move later next week.

2. it sounds like she might. something like 79%? maybe more. it sounds promising :)

3. Just go with the flow devil but if you go to pound town. example here

Attached Files:

4. Yeah seems pretty promising that she likes you. So you should really get with her off work hours.

5. I saw you just kiss her then fuck her

6. She wants to hit it.

Your bong I mean.

7. Well it sounds kinda promising but don't be to hopefull. If a girl is hot she probably knows it by now and takes advantage of it. One thing almost all girls have in common is they like attention. You might be being used, but wait awhile to see for sure. If it doesn't progress after a couple weeks she is probably just fucking with you.

8. Don't elongate the friend zone, hit her up this weekend to chill and try smashing.

9. Also u just looking to score or r u a relationship type dude?

10. Forgot to mention that she brought Keef and we matched the last 2 days. I am not really a relationship type of guy. She is really funny and easy going and I enjoy her company as a friend. I am hoping to stay friends throughout these next few weeks and fuck her on the last week. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. This weekend hang out and have some drinks

Fuck her vagina

12. This. You shoulda already been rubbing all over those yoga pants bro. Hurry up and make that move.

13. #13 Cawdswallup, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
    Lets just hope he washed with soap first. 

14. #14 J2THERAGE, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    I will keep you guys posted with updates. Today at work she told me she was going to a party with all the football players and I jokingly was like, "you seem like the type that would fuck lots of black guys" and she was like "no I only really have gotten with white guys", staring me down. Now she just texted me this pic message with her outfit with the text saying, "is this party attire?"

[​IMG]

I feel like I will loose this opportunity if I don't move in fast but this weekend is pretty busy for me fuckkkk

15. fuck her. now.

It's friday! booty call time.

16. What kind of question was that? Like wtf.

17. she's trying to turn you on bro. you need to start working that game a little harder before someone else snatches her up. 

18. Woah man, you make your move now. Dont make bs excuses. Like others said dont wait! She knows shes going back to uni so she may just wanna have a short fling./good time. To me it seems she obviously likes you...and if it works out would you only want a week to hit it?Communicating with my thumbs -- Grasscity android app

19. ^hahahaha right?!1

20. Just try dude lol ive missed many chances by not trying. She's cute too, so you know other guys are going to try to make a move, the move you should be making.Who knows, maybe she's not looking for a relationship since she's only back for break.Sent from The Gods.