Does this girl like me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DasKe, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Uhmm she seems like she might be interested in you or something. You should ask for her number on FB or when you guys are done studying in the library. Then tell her to hit you up when ever

2. How should I ask her if she smokes

3. Say "do you blaze?"

4. Shit one day just ask her "Wanna come smoke with me?" instead ;)

It's spontaneous and unexpected

5. Just casually ask you smoke? and if she says yes say we should smoke sometime

6. Good shit^

She hasn't texted me back in like 4 hours:( she said she's at work. I'm also sure she has a bf but idk =/

7. #27 Deleted member 457210, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

8. dude just go actually talk to her and hangout with her, shes probably just as nervous as you.

9. She said "yea, Whatsup with all those questions? Lol
    You know me to well ;)"

Should I say "well enough to take you out on monday?

10. No.. Just ask if she wants to smoke sometime

11. Hurry upand answer

12. I asked her if she smoked and she said no she drinks though but we wouldn't be about to go out and drink together because both of our parents are strict.

13. Ok well ask her to hang anyway and offer to smoke her out if she ever wants to but don't push it

14. Idk man I feel like she thinks I like her or something

15. Do you?

16. All I know is that I need to reply soon.

17. dude there was a smiley face in every single one of her text messages... obvious sign of liking you bro... obvious

18. Don't talk about weed man. Fcking leave that shit out. This is about u fucking her. If she has a bf, drop it. If se thinks she likes u, Have a bit of a dick sense of humor. I don't no man, I would just be like, hit me up when u wonna chill girl, my other girls r out of town ;). n leave it at that. She will obviously no ur joking n maybe be attracted to the confident u. N if she dosnt like it, the o well, u don't Like her either right

19. ^ have better grammar then this guy

20. I asked her to go to this party next week