Does this girl like me or what??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dawnofwar, Feb 7, 2012.

1. I'm pretty stupid when it comes to this and I've missed out on a few on a few opportunities when it comes to reading people like this.

I'm talking to this girl for awhile now and every so often she'll say something about having a boyfriend. Shes asked me to sleepover but I'm not sure if she's joking as we joke a lot. She also invited me over for her to cook creeps in valentines day. I think she likes me but as the title says, I'm stupid when it comes to reading people like this. I guess my brain does not function that way

2. when a girl asks for you to sleepover.....I'm pretty damn sure she wants to get something going....whether it's a little finger action, or some full on hotdog-through-the-donut-hole action. make a move man.

3. Haha that would be legit but yea your probably right. Yea I'll consider it lol.

Nice wording by the way bahahahaha

4. Be a man and wait until she breaks up with her boyfriend. Don't be that guy, no one likes that shithead.

5. She doesn't have one, she jut says its be nice to have one. I would never fuck someone whose ping out with another person. As Ou said nobody likes a shit head

6. Well then dude if she doewsnt have a bf you should be all over that like white on rice. I wish a girl would ask me to sleep over haha.

Do it up but you better do a lil trimmin first :poke:

7. Haha true that man. Yea lol this is something Ive always wanted haha opportunities like this don't arise to often.

I know right, xD.

8. Haha

That's what I'm sayin man, good luck with this girl sounds like you're happy dude keep it up

9. Yea you can definitely say that lol.
    Thanks brotha.

10. Make a move broski. :cool:

11. Sounds like she wants your dick, make a move when you are "sleeping over" in her house and you are all good.

Best of luck soldier.

12. Your brain functions better than your giving yourself credit for. If you couldnt read signals you wouldnt have made this thread.
    She keeps saying she wants a boyfriend, thats hint one.

The second hint, the sleepover thing, its one of them situations where she DEFINETILY wants you to, but she is saying it jokingly to gauge your reaction as neither of you want to be embarassed about jumping in.
    So just drop it into conversation next time,mand just ask if shes serious! The longer you leave it the harder it will be to muster up the courage!

The third hint, you already know shes in to you, man up brothaaa!