Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this ever happen to you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PalmPrePerson, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Let me just start off by saying that I am on my 3rd bag tonight of some dank, so I really hope this makes sense.

Does anyone else out there notice a lot more "smaller things" when your high, and if you do what do you think about it?

Let me give some examples, like you just randomly look at the clock and its 4:20, Or pretty much any other example. Prices, game shows, even news reports. The other night they were showing a news report about iPhone cases, and the time on the iPhone was 4:20. The Price is right has prizes at $420 dollars,.

Also, like I was holding in my hit and wanted to see if I could time it up good for a 16 second hold, with out looking at the stopwatch on my phone. So I closed my eyes and thought random things so I knew I couldn't count the time and i looked down and, it was exactly 16 seconds. Like I think it was a sign from above saying heck yes to weed. Or at least thats the way I take it.

Feel free to share how / when you see 420 randomly pop up in your life and if you notice a lot of smaller things that you take for granted when your sober.

2. Who knows!

3. My train ticket to work costs $4.20
    ...and yeah sometimes I notice the number on prices and when I'm at the gym when that much time has been expended on a machine.

Though in terms of what changes, I really notice it's more about the thoughts and perspective that enter my mind rather than what I see.

4. I always randomly look at the clock at 420

5. how do you buy your weed?

youre on your third bag? why not just one bag?

6. i think you were just baked

7. Small quanties. Vape saves a ton, I get 3 bags out of about .24 G of bud. My 3rd bag of the session, I have a bag about every hour or 2.

8. Yes, I do.

Once I ate some strong edibles and came up with the idea that cannabis is like a magnifying glass allowing us to see finer details and psychedelics were like those scopes you use to look at the stars and planets that let us see the bigger picture. I can't think of the name of the scopes cause I'm too sober, lol.

Psyche

9. I think it really just matters on the setting of your high. I notice the smallest little details if I'm stone and outside but inside I kinda zone out on stuff. The other day me and a friend went into the store to get starbursts and the total came up to $4.20 we cracked up infront of the store owner haha.

10. I never really noticed any number shit while I'm hog but I've definently noticed my fluffy cat tygas fur looks triply as fuck when I'm high off this blue dream.

11. A certain combo of items at McDonald's or Wendy's comes to $4.20. Also a number 5 (Breakfast chicken sandwich combo) and a $1 menu item comes to $6.66. I used to go to a tax class and get McDonald's breakfast. It was always the same black dude at the register. I'd give him subtle evil expressions when he read the total. But he was cool.

12. Telescopes dude...

13. I work in a deli so whenever I weigh something and it's 420g or works out to be $4.20 I really can't help but be reminded of weed.

14. I think you just like the number 420, so naturally your eyes notice it.

15. I used to wake up in the moring and look at the clock. It would be 420! This happened like 3 times in a month

16. Did you smoke, i sure hope so.

17. I dont get the question lol

18. hah that happens to me sometimes. I have an alarm clock with the time way off. and like twice a week i look at it and it's exactly 420.
    If i'm high i always get the time right. i'll be like "what time is it?" -3:53 man. *checks time* Holy shit man! It's 353! hahah

19. I always check my clock at 9:11 and flip the fuck out

20. I notice fucked up things like subliminal messages and racism in media, no matter how miniscule they appear