Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this bud look decent?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Imclhps, Feb 6, 2018.

1. I'm fairly new to this weed thing and I'm just wondering if these buds looked sub-par to you guys. The size comparison is to a Canadian nickel. The smell is very pungent and fruity but not too many visible crystals that I can easily see.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1

2. Doesn't look top shelf bud but I'd smoke it

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Mad Decent, yo
    [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. I’d smoke it with ya

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Not crazy good but not bad. I bet if you broke the nug in half it would look more crystally

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. It gets a B+ it will most likely get the job done.

• Like Like x 2
  7. It looks like weed.

The magical thing about weed is, you can look at it and you can smell it, but unless you smoke it, you'll never know what it's like. Look and smell are quite meaningless to weed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks like the stuff I get from my buddy on the reg. If you're new to this whole weed thing, as it were lol, you'll probably be juuuuuust fine. Smoke up n enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Nah i got it for 80$ for a half O

• Like Like x 2