Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this bud have mold?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Isaacmlg420, Nov 22, 2018.

1. 921FAF4B-1E58-4FF9-A9F8-6A62D62070A9.jpeg 65883155-537C-4540-80FD-06EA53CE9B71.jpeg 3CEC9AAA-6CAA-460E-8366-2B920B496FE6.jpeg So last night I bought a sack from a dealer. The bud had a weird smell but not too musty. I didnt think much and smoked a blunt and a few bowls. The next morning I took a closer took and I’ve heard about mold growing on bud and wanted to know what y’all think. Should I smoke it or throw it out?

2. The last picture you can really get into the nodes, it looks fine to me!
    Almost looks like a ChemDawg Line, might explain the smell!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nope

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. No mold that I can see. :)

Looks fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Looks good to me. Looks pretty dank too. I wish I could smell it through my iPad. Enjoy it!

6. From what i can see it looks good to me but trust the taste if it tastes bad to you dont smoke it.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You gonna die bro ... some day like all of us

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dude u will be fine even if it did have mold then u could just pick around it we don’t waste weed over here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Hard to tell as mold spores look a lot of the trichomes on bud. You will need a very close up picture of the white hair like structures on the plant for us to tell.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Can't see mould but if ya that worried send it to my lab and I'll test it, all of it.

11. I'll smoke your bud for ya

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

12. That little dark spot IS suspicious. My green, culled, buds looked like that... and I had bud rot.