Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this blunt magic stuff really work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, May 18, 2010.

1. Buh bye :wave:

2. Come on dude, isn't like the first sentence YOU MUST BE 18 before you sign up?

3. What the hell is up with these weird shit reviews? I mean, I believe this stuff is bad for you, but it seems like those comments about doctors and shit are from the same people or same group of people.

I don't know, maybe I'm just a little spacey.

4. I looked at this cached page from the Barry Cooper website and the writer of this page says this important direction: "Dry overnight".

I'm wondering if all the people who have been getting sick were actually trying to smoke their herb while it was still soaked with the spray. You guys have to be honest and let us know if you've have been even using the product correctly.

5. i used something similar but it was a different company, cherry flavored, made your bud all red lol, i sprayed it on bowls, i personally didnt like it but my friends did, deff something for the yucky tasting shwagg

6. All of this sounds disgusting. Especially because someone mentioned schwag *ugh*

7. gratz on getting your self kicked.