Does this auto need 12/12?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GottiBoi318, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Northern Lights Auto Day 54
    Roots Organic Soil
    Mars Hydro TS1000 on 18/6
    2 x 2 tent

I’m starting to worry about my northern lights auto. It is on Day 54 and it’s still not forming buds. It has been stacking, stretching, and showing pistols for about 3 weeks now and no buds are forming yet. Should I switch to 12/12 to help form buds? Is it even flowering or is it pre flower? Please help I’m running out of space lol. I started a ginger punch auto at the same time and it’s already in pre harvest flush but it started flowering in like week 3 of veg and buds started forming fast.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. What kind of light are you using? You will find with some autos they will not auto flower because it does not have enough ruderalis genetics in it when it was made. That happens from time to time with some strains. I had three autos out of 18 in my last run of them that did not auto flower. You will have to flip light to 12/12 they are a photo.

3. Mars Hydro TS 1000 is the light. So it’s not flowering yet?

4. Looks like you need to 12/12 to jump start flowering.

5. Appreciate the feedback guys. I switched lights to 12/12. Hopefully the stretch isn’t too bad