Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this actually work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CharlieF52, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Can you actually put dryer sheets in a toitlet paper roll and blow through it and it will smell nothing like pot so you could possibly hot box you room?:smoke:

2. Some will tell you it removes the smell from exhaled smoke, but in my experience it just makes the room smell like dryer sheets and weed. Not worth it.

3. A "sploof".

Yeah, it sorta works. I used a big one - I dunno how well a little one'll work.

EDIT: I don't recommend hotboxing, but just sneaking a toke or quick sesh is when it's best to use.

4. worked for me man...called a sploof

my friends dad used to toke and we burned upstairs with no door separating down and up stairs

just toked and blew the smoke through the sploff and out the window and it worked very well .

he came up the next morning and didnt mention it smelling like weed ( which he definitely would of called us out on) and everything was straight

5. Yeah, I used one back awhile ago. Couple rips from my pipe then blew through it. As the other guy said, use it for a quick toke.

6. ight yeah thats all i needed for tonight something to get me high for the night:wave:

7. Yo yo... Baking soda brah!

Sprinkle a tablespoon or so (as needed) of baking soda into the dryer sheets/paper towel roll.

Baking Soda is an odor rapist waiting to go on a rampage, let him out! :smoke:

8. There are more efficient ways to get rid of the smell, like using activated carbon rather than dryer sheets. You can get the activated carbon from petstores or walmart, it's for filters.

9. #9 ECity786, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    Yeah i used that method when I lived with my grandma, Dont use a toilet paper roll though, use a paper towel roll and try something better than dryer sheets, like get that stuff cleans smoke out of the air, spray the shit out of paper towels and then stuff the paper towels in the roll!
    That should work man!

I edited the link out of your post. Advertising is against the rules, please read them before posting again. - KSR

10. #10 CharlieF52, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009

your smart as fuck.

11. you could do that to get away with smoking at work. or just zero a hitter and light matches.

12. Just ghost hit that shit.

13. just step outside, go for a walk and trailblaze

14. Don't take this guys advice, ghosting is bad for your lungs. I find that the sploof works pretty well, sometimes you'll smell a bit of weed though and that's when you need to have a can of Axe beside you.

15. Yeah, it will work if you do it right

what i mean by this is, if you put too many in, the smoke will come out the same way you blew in

If you dont put enough in, then you run the risk of your room smelling.

For example, i use mine all the time, and the only way my room smells like weed is when the bowl cherries, which can be fixed by placing a quarter over the bowl.

My friend tried to make one and didnt use enough dryer sheets, or maybe it was too many, and his bathroom reaked