Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does the weed get more potent?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by z16, Aug 6, 2012.

1. As you're smoking a joint, does the weed get more potent? I say this because I smoked some bud out of a joint (in my piece) that was pretty close to the filter and it was a brown color and I was high as hell off about 2 hits.

2. generation joints

3. Oh and it was pretty sticky too so I'm thinking some smoke carmalized onto the weed

4. That made me laugh.

Its called resin-

Yes the stickier your joint gets as you smoke it it WILL be a little more potent-

But mainly as you get near the end of the joint there is less distance for the smoke to travel- so you are hooting a bigger hit of fresh smoke faster.

5. Roaches FTW

6. Yea you can say that ........I say save all your roaches and pack it into a bong or roll a new joint