does the vape give you a different kind of high?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Jaded1983, Mar 8, 2009.

1. ive been using my vapolation for awhile now and everytime i use it i get a different high than a bong.. im wondering if anyone else gets that too.. its like more of a medicated clean high. instead of a fucked up high/stoned smokey high.

2. yea dude.. i had a fatttt sesh with my 10 perc bong in the morning and i just had a sesh 2 min ago with my volcano vape.. man these are 2 different, yet both AMAZINGGG highs :) man am i lit.. hey buddy, what a vape j? here bro.. u can light ittttttt :)!

[​IMG]

3. 10 percs huh?

4. hahaha

5. Definitely. Very head happy. Not real body high, not too hazy either. I dont really enjoy the vape high as much as a bong high.

6. #6 lwien, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    ONE of the reasons why you don't get that stoney body high is because you are not getting the toxins that contribute to that stoney body high, things like carbon monoxide, etc etc etc.

CBN's/CBD's also require a higher temp than most vapers vape at, so that is another reason.

Here's what I do to keep my lungs healthy AND get the most out of the bud. Vape in vaporizor, at low vape temp to get me totally head-high. Next day, take remains and vape them at just below combustion range for a head/body high.

Save the remains until I've stored up about 5 grams. Make firecrackers........TOTAL body high.

By doing this, I use half of the bud that I would use if I just smoked it and get just as high.............if not more so..........and, I can wake up in the morning, take a FULL breath of fresh air, and feel good while I'm doing it.:hello:

My motto: Get vaked, not baked !!!!! (but hey, to each their own)

7. Vapes normally give me a warmish body high all over, rather than a strong mind high. I have to resort to bongs for that one. :D

8. #8 lwien, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    Odd..............most people experience just the opposite.

9. The high from a vape doesn't cloud your mind as much, a lot more clear then smoking and obviously feels better on your lungs, when I smoke though I get more fucked up, so to speak. I haven't smoked in over a week but I know it'll be crazy when I do