Does the thickness of your glass pipe matter?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by YoooJess, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Ignorance is bliss :wave:

2. yeah cheap glass doesnt get tha pussaay.

3. Yeah thick glass doesnt break after one little drop, thin glass does.

4. Thick or thin it dont really matter. I dislike a pipe like a brick as much as i dislike a paper thin crack pipe. Quality is whats going to determin wether it breaks when droped or not.

5. This just brought back a memory. A while back i was in a head shop and they had this pipe called the egg. I dont feel a need to discribe it. The lady working there told me to through it so i through it at the ground fairley hard and it just bounced, it was suposed to be indistructable.

6. @*$&$&$*$#(#)!!)#)$(!!@!((*&&^**!!! I just broke my new glass pipe---had it for 3 weeks, then it slipped out of my purple Crown Royal baggie and fell to the floor in slow slow motion--shattered into 5 big pieces and many shards. I cried. Then went out and bought a pack fo ZigZags---I'm through with glass pipes. I msut've cracked over $70 worth of glass pipes in just this summer alone so that why I am %*%*%&$*($#(#)!!

7. this is why duct-tape was invented. Or mighty putty or something like that.

Seriously though that sucks

8. Thick glass bounces, thin glass shatters. theres a reason

9. It's thickness that gives sexual pleasure

10. wrong. i have a tripple blown 4 inch spoon with a twisted design. I've dropped the thing on everything from concrete to pavement right after having been smoked. Not a chip in the glass. it makes a difference, stoners aren't that ignorant to buy into something completely useless if it's all glass.

smh.

stay juicy gc

11. [quote name='"Enjoyable High"']@*$&$&$*$#(#)!!)#)$(!!@!((*&&^**!!! I just broke my new glass pipe---had it for 3 weeks, then it slipped out of my purple Crown Royal baggie and fell to the floor in slow slow motion--shattered into 5 big pieces and many shards. I cried. Then went out and bought a pack fo ZigZags---I'm through with glass pipes. I msut've cracked over $70 worth of glass pipes in just this summer alone so that why I am %*%*%&$*($#(#)!![/quote]

Get an incredibowl.

12. is this thread for serious?