does the teaching profession drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Ok so if you are trying to be a teacher do they drug test you? does it depend on if it's like middle school, or high school, or whatever? do you get tested if you are a professor?

2. If your a professor I think so, but i sincerely doubt it for middle and high school, tho im not completely certain for either.

3. oh. i just have this little fantasy of being the cool teacher that everyone is friends with haha. also i wanna make like weed part of the class, like use it in like psychology class or talk about it for measurements in math.

or just make references haha

4. wish you were my teacher

5. haha yea, i wud make class awesome for stoners. I would watch out for the kids who come to class high and like trip them out haha. I would try to gear the material to be more stoner-esque as well.

I think being a science teacher would allow me to talk about weed some and also inform the kids to be above the ignorance.

6. Ive met someone on the internet who claims he is a math teacher. I actually don't think he is lying either.

And this guy likes shit like meth/heroin/molly etc.

7. dam thats pretty crazy.

but shouldnt u take those words down b4 mr. eric comes and sees?

8. I got spooked for a second because my name is eric and I thought you had like magic powers or some shit.

But that was just my crazy side coming out for a brief second. Now im all like, I don't get the joke, who da hell Mr.Eric?

Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if someone on this site knows exactly who im talking about.

9. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']

I got spooked for a second because my name is eric and I thought you had like magic powers or some shit.

But that was just my crazy side coming out for a brief second. Now im all like, I don't get the joke, who da hell Mr.Eric?

Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if someone on this site knows exactly who im talking about.[/quote]

Nobody worth worrying about at this time as youve commited no crime so im throwin down this ryme just in time cuz i aint no mime. Wow that was cooooooooooo man

10. haha i'm talking about the mod eric11e or watever.

and you being paranoid/crazy? makes sense ;)

11. One if my teachers git busted by the dogs on campus. He had like a 8ball of white girl

12. it may be decided by state, but i know here in cali they don't. my mom is a teacher and i have done some work for the school district and they do not test at all

13. yeah then some stupid nerdy guy will snitch, and the admins will freak out, then youll get drug tested and....get fired. i suggest you DONT do that.

14. Am pretty sure most Public Sector jobs Drug test, at least in my country..

15. Dude, we live in the US. If you wanna be a professional, and weed is still illegal, you can't be talking about weed and how wrong it is without consequences. You take the risk of being outed by being so open. If you're doing something illegal, you can't bring unwanted attention to yourself. Best way to not get caught. Sucks, but it's the world we live in.

16. I've smoked with a dude whose a teacher, he said they never drug test. It may be different by county or something though.

17. You will risk your job talking about cannabis or making many references. Elementary, High School teachers don't get drug tested. At least not the schools I went to.

18. thats surprising but i guess it makes sense if it is illegal

19. Dude, I hope so..I don't want pot-head runnamucks teaching my perfect children.

20. In high school you can get away with making the occasional reference, but if you actually talk about it, you can get some heat.