Does the smell get inside your house?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by nicoj36, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Hi everyone,

I was just smoking right in my basement well (the window in the basement that you could exit out (picture below), and I was pretty sure that smoking there would keep the smell from getting indoors but it did. Because I didnt shut the window well completely and it turns out, there was still air seeping into the inside and it smelled all over the house because our centralized heater draws air from the basement that blows out through the whole house.

[​IMG]

Anyway, I'm new to smoking and I just got it for medicinal purposes. Has any of you experienced the smell of weed getting inside the house even though you were smoking outside?

I mentioned that i didn't shove the window shut all the way because it might lock me out and I didnt think the smell would still seep-in. But it did. Stupid of me.

Anyway, do you guys think that if i shut the window well completely next time that it would still get inside the house if i smoke it there again?

How strong is the scent of marijuana? Is it that strong that it can penetrate through walls? Should I smoke somewhere else now? Because the people I live with really cant stand the smell of it and there are also kids in the house.

Educate me please. Thanks for your help.

2. Definitely close the window all the way next time . Cannabis has a really strong odor that some people find very obnoxious. But if all your wondows are closed there should be no smell inside.

3. Invest in a vaporizer. You will conserve your medicine and I bet you could even get away with smoking in the house if you REALLY wanted too.

I vape quite often in my house (will smoke in garage or ouside but never inside). I have one air diffuser going and there is ZERO smell in my house. My non smoking roommates just assume I opened my buster for a couple seconds at the most.

If you just smoke it, not only will you stink but everywhere around you will. Be sure all windows are closed and the only smell anyone in the house will smell will be the little bit odor on you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Buy a dugout and go for a walk sneak a few hitters in.

5. Weed has a VERY strong smell to it. Take a walk down the street to smoke and it will stay out of your house.

6. Weed has a way strong smell man.. even when you think you ninja.

Invest in a smokebuddy
    [​IMG]

Or make one yourself using an empty Toilet Paper roll and stuffing it with those Fabric Softener Scented Sheets you put in the dryer.

The gist of it is blowing in green stinky dank ass smoke thru one end. And it smelling like fluffy kitties and angel farts on the other ;))